Cristallo Warm Alpine Merino Responsive Boxer Men
A warm, breathable and moisture-wicking men’s merino baselayer boxer for high-intensity mountain activities in colder temperatures.
Wicking, thermoregulating comfort
Our hybrid merino wool and polyamide Alpine Merino Responsive baselayer fabric combines thermal efficiency with excellent moisture management. Its fibres are made of fine merino spun around a polyamide core for additional stretch and durability. The polyamide also contains our thermoreactive Responsive technology, which recycles natural far-infrared (FIR) energy to improve your thermoregulation for greater comfort. As Responsive is an integral part of the fabric yarn, it does not break down or wash out.
Stretch freedom of movement
The elasticated waist and gusseted crotch ensure full freedom of movement and stretch with the body, while the flatlock seams eliminate chafing and potential irritation.
This is a SALEWA® Committed product in a bluesign®-approved fabric that also conforms to additional sustainability criteria.
- Elastic waist
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Non-irritating flat seams
- Graphic matches to the apparel collection
- Stretchy and durable due to the yarn construction including a light Polyamide core
- Natural properties of wool fibre are boosted through the innovative spinning
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue cloisonne blue
- Blue electric
- Blue navy blazer
- Grey heather grey