This jacket is named after Emilio Comici, the artist among alpinists who was probably one of the greatest climbers of his generation. The Comici route (1933) up the seemingly blank north face of the Cima Grande is arguably the most famous route in the Dolomites. We make the Comici from an innovative windproof AlpineWool® bonded softshell fabric – the wool is used on the inside to provide a pleasant degree of additional insulation. The 100% PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish adds an additional layer of protection. And the bonded details and reduced stitching make for a clean, finished look.
Stormwall is a breathable softshell fabric with a tough outer face that sheds snow and moisture, while the inner backer and internal windproof membrane allows sweat and water vapour to escape easily to the outside, keeping you warm and dry. Its four-way mechanical stretch provides full freedom of movement for technical terrain. AlpineWool® is made from wool sourced from mountain sheep, blended with polyester yarns.
The Comici’s mountain-focused features include free motion patterning to prevent hem-lift while climbing and ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for high-reaching moves. The storm hood with pre-shaped visor is ergonomically tailored to accommodate a climbing helmet, while the one-handed rear adjustment system is quick and easy to use. There are two chest pockets with zips, Velcro-adjust cuffs and an adjustable stretch hem to keep cold out and warmth in when you need it. A rock-resistant, water-repellent alpine softshell for alpinists looking for enhanced mobility with AlpineWool® and PFC-free DWR.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- 2 chest pockets with zipper
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Blue navy blazer/4570
- Green duck green/4570
- Red bergrot