Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Alpine weather protection – inspired by an Italian legend
This jacket is named after Emilio Comici, the artist among alpinists who was probably one of the greatest climbers of his generation. The Comici route (1933) up the seemingly blank north face of the Cima Grande is arguably the most famous route in the Dolomites. We make the Comici from an innovative windproof AlpineWool® bonded softshell fabric – the wool is used on the inside to provide a pleasant degree of additional insulation. The 100% PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish adds an additional layer of protection. And the bonded details and reduced stitching make for a clean, finished look.
Stormwall is a breathable softshell fabric with a tough outer face that sheds snow and moisture, while the inner backer and internal windproof membrane allows sweat and water vapour to escape easily to the outside, keeping you warm and dry. Its four-way mechanical stretch provides full freedom of movement for technical terrain. AlpineWool® is made from wool sourced from mountain sheep, blended with polyester yarns.
The Comici’s mountain-focused features include free motion patterning to prevent hem-lift while climbing and ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for high-reaching moves. The storm hood with pre-shaped visor is ergonomically tailored to accommodate a climbing helmet, while the one-handed rear adjustment system is quick and easy to use. There are two chest pockets with zips, Velcro-adjust cuffs and an adjustable stretch hem to keep cold out and warmth in when you need it. A rock-resistant, water-repellent alpine softshell for alpinists looking for enhanced mobility with AlpineWool® and PFC-free DWR.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- 2 chest pockets with zipper
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 72 cm
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Softshell
- Weight: 685 g (50/L)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: DURASTRETCH DENIM PFC FREE 223 g/sqm (67% Polyamide 21% Polyester 12% Elastane), STORMWALL PFC FREE 313 g/sqm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.