The Cesano Stormwall Softshell Men's Jacket is a windproof, water-repellent softshell designed to provide versatile protection for hiking and trekking in the mountains. Made of Stormwall – our proprietary softshell fabric – it will keep you dry and comfortable when you are on the move in mixed weather. Stormwall has a DWR (durably water repellent) finish to shed moisture and a windproof membrane. Its high elastane content provides elasticated stretch for enhanced mobility. Its key characteristic though, is that the softshell fabric allows moisture vapour to escape, which helps to regulate temperature and increase comfort inside the jacket. Additional features include Velcro-adjust cuffs, front zip with full-length wind flap and elasticated hem with cordlock adjustment to lock seal in warmth and keep the wind out.
- Elastic edged collar
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- Weight: 510 g (50/L)
- Back length: 72 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Regular
- Layers: Softshell
- Gender: Male
- Main material: STORMWALL 3L 5k/0,5k MF LIGHT 240 ( 94%PL 6%EA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.