- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a climbing helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- Innovative hidden zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without the helmet
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- Waterproof front zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Bellow pockets for easier accessibility and greater storage
- 2 chest bellow waterproof pockets for increased capacity
- Inner zipped pocket
- 1 large mesh inner pocket (for skins or gloves)
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Zip-off powder skirt
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Bonded details
- Laser cut 3D logo
- Technologies: Bonding, Cordura (for abrasion resistance)
- Weight: 400 g (50/L)
- Back length: 76 cm (50/L)
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Main material: POWERTEX EXTREME 3L 15k/10k CORDURA® RIPSTOP ECO DWR 124 ( 94%PA 6%EA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- CSR: PFC-free
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.