A waterproof and breathable men’s ski mountaineering jacket with a Powertex CORDURA® shell that offers strong and light,...
The go-to jacket for climbing and skiing activities. Our waterproof and breathable Antelao Cordura Shell Jacket is designed for ski mountaineering in alpine terrain.
The 3-layer Powertex CORDURA® waterproof, windproof and breathable shell offers enhanced tear and rock resistance for improved durability. In addition, its elastane content promotes greater freedom of movement. This jacket delivers outstandingly robust, lightweight protection and comfort for alpine off-piste, whether in the Alps or backcountry Whistler.
Ski-mountaineering specific details include: free motion patterning for minimal hem lift when climbing, zip-off powder skirt and a waterproof 2-way front zip. If the weather closes in, you’ll appreciate out unique high collar, helmet-compatible hood with hidden, zipped gusset. And the PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Wide, ergonomically shaped front collar
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Padded helmet compatible hood with zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without helmet
- One hand adjustable hood
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Practical and easily accessible chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Waterproof 2-way front zip
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- Inside patch pocket
- Zip-off powder skirt
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Weight: 600 g (50/L)
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX EXTREME 3L 20k/20k CORDURA® RIPSTOP ECO DWR 124 ( 94%PA 6%EA )