Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
It has a waterproof Extreme 2-layer Powertex outer fabric with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish and 80/100g synthetic insulation.
Further features include: rear-adjustable insulated hood, Velcro-adjust cuffs and an elasticated hem with cordlock adjustment.
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Zipped chest pocket
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Zip lift ticket pocket on lower arm
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- 1 large mesh inner pocket (for skins or gloves)
- Inner gaiter with elastic inserts
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- All drawstring cords stowable in small pockets for child safety (EU Norm 14682/2007)
- Reflective details
- Back length: 58.5 cm (128)
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Unisex
- Layers: Insulation
- Technologies: Bonding
- Weight: 490 g (128)
- Insulation: PADDING 80G ( 100% Polyester ) / PADDING 100G BS ( 100% Polyester )
- Lining: PA TAFFETA WR 65 ( 100% Polyamide )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: POWERTEX EXTREME 2L 10k/10k PL STRETCH 110 ( 100% Polyester )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Il prodotto è perfetto per la neve. Lo usa mio figlio sulla neve ed è sempre asciutto.