- Extremely comfortable to carry in the hand thanks to ergonomically shaped head
- Aggressive 3 mm blade designed for reliable penetration in ice and snow
- Good anchoring due to weight concentrated in precision-cast steel head
- Straight shaft for good snow penetration and reliable belay construction (deadman)
- Sharp (replaceable) carbide tip at bottom for better grip when moving on hard snow or ice
- Sharpened adze for effective cutting steps and chopping ledges
- Compatible with SALEWA self-locking handrest and handloop
- Holes for clipping carabiner at head and bottom of shaft base
- Anodised and hardened high-tech aluminium 7075, T6 shaft
- Spare part /accessory: 1094 PICK GUARD, 1753 SPIKE FOR ICE AXE, 1752 HANDREST FOR ICE AXE, 1743 LEASH
- Certifications: CE EN 13089, B, UIAA 152
- Length: 53 ( 53 cm ) / 65 ( 65 g )
- Weight Size: 53 ( 350 g ) / 65 ( 375 g )
- Materials Description: Carbon steel head, 7075 aluminium shaft, carbide spike
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.