Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Built for climbing
Blending climbing-specific functionality with natural strength and comfort, the Alpine Hemp Light Pant is made from a naturally breathable hemp with polyester and elastane for additional durability and stretch in a regular, but tapered fit.
Strong & sustainable
Destined to be your go-to pant for indoor training sessions at the wall, boulder gym or outside at the crag on warmer days. Hemp is a sustainable fibre with a wonderful, cool-wearing, soft feel, comparable to linen. It’s also the strongest and most durable natural fibre known to humankind. Hemp cultivation requires no pesticides, synthetic fertilizers or GMO seeds and unlike cotton, it requires little to no water and helps prevent soil erosion.
Freedom of movement
This pant has an articulated gusset, soft, fuss-free ergonomic waist that fits comfortably under a harness and is patterned for totally unrestricted freedom of movement during rockovers and wide bridging moves. With robust, pre-shaped Durastretch knee inserts, two front pockets and two zip-secure rear pockets.
Our Alpine Hemp Light Pant is the right pant for keeping it cool when things hot up and you’re ready to send.
- Adjustable waistband with cord regulation
- Belt loops
- 2 flat front pockets
- 2 rear zipped pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Naturally softer while wearing
- Exclusive SALEWA material development: Alpine Hemp Ripstop Stretch
- Natural and fresh feel on skin
- Naturally antistatic
- Natural moisture managing
- Extreme Breathability
- Great wearing comfort
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Side seam length: 108 cm (50/L)
- Weight: 335 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Insert: Knee Knee: DURASTRETCH 3D BICROMATIC ECO 146 BS
- Main material: ALPINE HEMP RIPSTOP 205 g/sqm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.