Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Alp Trainer Mid GTX is a mid-cut hiking boot with a GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining for optimal waterproofing and breathability in moderate and warmer climate conditions or during higher activity levels. Water is kept on the outside, while perspiration can easily escape from the inside. Thanks to their non-insulated construction, they are the ideal solution for people who value outstanding climate comfort and heat release.
The boot has a suede leather and stretch fabric upper with a protective PU-coated rand, while the durable and versatile Vibram® Hike Approach sole covers a wide spectrum of mountain terrain.
The Alp Trainer Mid GTX integrates patented SALEWA® technologies to offer the Alpine Fit 100% blister free guarantee: customizable Multi Fit Footbed (MFF) with interchangeable layers so you can adapt it to the unique shape of your foot; Climbing Lacing right to the toe for a more precise fit; 3F System for firm ankle and heel support.
- 3F System
- Climbing Lacing
- Cleansport NXT ®
- Sole segment: Trekking & Hiking
- Weight: 555 g
- Gender: Male
- Upper: 1.6–1.8mm Suede / PU coated leather rand / Stretch fabric
- Outsole: Vibram® Hike Approach
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.