Our lightweight split shoulder straps also reduce body contact, promoting greater perspiration and comfort, enhanced airflow and increased mobility. In addition, the Twin Compression System (TCS) allows you to cinch the pack in to keep the load close to your back, preventing stumbling during fast moving activities. And it also lets you adjust the volume quickly and easily when you are carrying less.
We’ve given the ALP TRAINER all the features you need, and none you don't need. This includes including easy-access side mesh pockets, a rain cover, a separate bottom compartment, and pole fixation.
- ISB Board
- Hydration System Exit
- Hip belt pocket
- Load control strap
- Side compression straps
- Front access to main compartment
- Side tube guides provided for a hydration system
- Pole fastening
- On the go pockets
- SPLIT BACK CONSTRUCTION
- Split hipbelt
- Split shoulder strap
- Poket for value
- Compatible with Salewa flask holder
- Weight: 1062 g
- Gender: Unisex
- Size_Backpack: 55x24x27cm
- Carrying system: Air fit 2.0
- Volume: 25 l
- Torso Length: 45 - 53 cm
- Material: Honeycomb / 100Dx280D Nylon Twill
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Etwas filigrane Ausführung