Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Alp Trainer 2 is a modern, mid-cut hiking boot that provides reliable protection for long-distance hiking sessions in rugged terrain. It has a hardwearing, high-quality suede upper with robust stretch fabric inserts at the tongue and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort liner. And the generous front rubber rand provides additional protection against rock and scree.
Comfort & support
Designed for step-in comfort, it gives a precise, supportive fit using a women’s specific last that follows the unique shape of the female foot. Firm ankle support for rough terrain and lateral stability comes courtesy of our trademarked 3F System, while the soft Flex Collar increases range of ankle motion for greater comfort on the downhill. The customisable SALEWA® Multi Fit Footbed Plus (MFF+) with interchangeable layers allows you to finetune the volume and our Climbing Lacing allows adjustment right down to the toe.
Sure grip and control
The improved Vibram® Alpine Hiking outsole package provides enhanced performance and control in a wide range of mountain terrain thanks to its distinct climbing, traction and braking zones. It also excels in wet and muddy conditions. This outsole is exclusive to SALEWA®.
The Alp Trainer 2 is a lightweight, comfortable and reliable boot that represents an excellent choice for all forms of alpine hiking.
- Flex Collar
- Cleansport NXT ®
- MFF+ Footbed
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- Drop: 16 mm (Heel Stack Height 32,5 mm / Toe Stack Height 16,5 mm)
- Fit: Standard
- Gender: Female
- Made in: Vietnam
- Shoelaces: Long Round Shoelace
- Single shoe weight: 482 g (size 5 UK)
- Sole segment: Trekking & Hiking
- Footbed: MFF+
- Insole: Mid stiff: Nylon
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- MIDSOLE: EVA
- Outsole: VIBRAM Alpine Hiking
- Upper: Protective rand, Stretch fabric, Suede 1,4-1,6 mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.