The Alp Flow Mid GTX is a mid-cut hiking boot with a GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining and GORE-TEX® Surround® technology for additional breathability to keep your feet dry and at the right temperature in moderate and warmer conditions, whatever the weather. GORE-TEX® Surround® uses a patented open construction to allow moisture and warmth to escape not only through the upper, but also downwards below the foot through the laminate.
The boot has a nubuck leather and ballistic mesh upper with a protective rand, while the durable and versatile Vibram® Hike Approach sole covers a wide spectrum of mountain terrain.
The Alp Flow Mid GTX integrates SALEWA®’s patented technologies to offer the Alpine Fit 100% blister free guarantee: Climbing Lacing right to the toe for a more precise fit; 3F System for firm ankle and heel support.
- Climbing Lacing
- Gore-Tex® Surround
- Gender: Male
- Weight: 580 g
- Upper: Ballistic Mesh / Protective rand / 1.6mm Nubuk
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Insole: GORE-TEX® Surround Midsole
- Outsole: Vibram® Hike Approach
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.