Quick-drying, breathable mountain socks with extra-fine merino wool and THERMOCOOL® temperature regulation.
The All Mountain Sock is a quick-drying, breathable sock with extra-fine merino wool and THERMOCOOL® technology. Designed for mountaineering and other mountain activities, it features THERMOCOOL® fibres to provide temperature regulation via rapid moisture evaporation, enhanced air circulation and thermo-buffering, while the durable and long-lasting HHL Technology™ Vital Protection prevents insect bites. Underfoot, there’s a cushioning and moisture-wicking footbed made of fast-drying polypropylene French Terry. With shin cushioning to protect from friction when wearing higher mountain boots and a 3F wrapping construction for heel stabilization, plus side padding at the metatarsal heads.
- HHL Technology™ Vital Protection against insect bites
- Technical THERMOCOOL® and Merino wool fabrics: insulation and temperature regulation with a natural feel on the skin
- Side padding at metatarsal heads
- Footbed of polyypropylene French Terry: cushioning and quick drying to ease the burden on feet
- Heel stabilization thanks to the 3F wrapping construction
- Shin cushioning of wool to protect from friction of higher-cut mountain boots
- Abrasion resistant and durable through NanoGlide toe and heel
- Gender: Unisex
- Socks height: Mid-Calf height
- Weight: 42 g
- Fit: Regular
- Composition: Elastane / Polyamide / Polyester / Polypropylene / Wool