The Agner Engineered Light Pant is designed for fast and light multi-pitching in remote alpine terrain.
What really sets it apart is its engineered CORDURA® – special rock-resistant CORDURA® yarns are woven directly in to reinforce the double-weave, air permeable DURASTRETCH softshell fabric. As a result, you get a lighter, softer-feel with additional abrasion-resistance and durability and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
CORDURA® reinforcements at the inner leg provide additional protection and you can wipe off your climbing shoes on them too. The elasticated flat front waistband with cordlock adjustment fits comfortably under your harness. The gusseted construction ensures complete freedom of movement for high steps and drop knees. And the slim fit and tight leg help promote precise footwork fit. With two zipped outer pockets.
- Elastic flat-front waistband with integrated cordlock adjustment
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Elastic binding edged hem
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Side seam length: 108 cm (44/38)
- Pant leg fit: Tight
- Layers: Pants
- Weight: 280 g (44/38)
- Fit: Slim
- Gender: Female
- Main material: DURASTRETCH ENGINEERED ECO DWR HEAVY BS ( 94%PA 6%EA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Insert: Innerleg hem / NYLON FLEXLITE ECO DWR 155
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.