Developed together with SALEWA’s professional climbers, the vest is made of 4-way stretch softshell fabrics and has an ergonomic design to ensure full freedom of movement for alpine climbing. The jacket has been designed according to the SALEWA body mapping system, which matches different materials to different parts of the body for targeted performance at each area. As a result, it has side panels with superior stretch.
The Agner Softshell Vest also uses fast-wicking fabrics to provide rapid drying comfort. In addition, it comes with an integrated compression pouch to enable quick and easy storage in your pack on mountain ascents.
- Narrow stand-up collar with zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Blend of materials: inserts are elastic, soft and breathable
- Abrasion-resistant material blend
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 67 cm (44/38)
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Softshell
- Weight: 171 g (44/38)
- Insert: Side / NYLON FLEXLITE DWR 155
- Main Finishing: WICKING
- Main material: DYNASTRETCH PP POWERLITE 141 BS ( 78%PA 16%PP 6%EA )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.