The Agner Softshell Vest is a wind-resistant, breathable and water-repellent softshell vest with all the functional details you need for alpine climbing and mountain activities.
Developed together with SALEWA’s professional climbers, the vest is made of 4-way stretch softshell fabrics and has an ergonomic design to ensure full freedom of movement for alpine climbing. The jacket has been designed according to the SALEWA body mapping system, which matches different materials to different parts of the body for targeted performance at each area. As a result, it has side panels with superior stretch.
The Agner Softshell Vest also uses fast-wicking fabrics to provide rapid drying comfort. In addition, it comes with an integrated compression pouch to enable quick and easy storage in your pack on mountain ascents.
- Narrow stand-up collar with zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Blend of materials: inserts are elastic, soft and breathable
- Abrasion-resistant material blend
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 171 g (44/38)
- Layers: Softshell
- Gender: Female
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6 / WICKING
- Main material: DURASTRETCH PP POWERLITE 141 BS ( 78%PA 16%PP 6%EA )
- Insert: Side / Elbow / Knee / Innerleg hem / Backside / Shoulder