The Agner Engineered Pant is a stylish, engineered, pant for alpine climbing, summer mountaineering or trekking made with CORDURA® fibre technology that has special yarns woven into the 2-way stretch material at critical wear points to enhance abrasion-resistance.
The resulting lightweight, soft-feel technical fabric has high tear and abrasion resistance, and durability. What’s more the technology is engineered directly into the fabric, so there is no need for patches or extra seams.
Further intelligent design details, such as the ergonomic waist with stretch inserts, pre-shaped knees, special gusset and elasticated bottom leg provide improved freedom of movement – allowing you to move with natural flow. The breathable nylon fabric also has a PFC-free water-repellent finish and is easy care. The elegant, slim-leg and relaxed fit means you could still wear them about town.
- Ergonomic waist
- Belt loops
- 2 slash pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Rear zipped pocket
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Layers: Pants
- Pant leg fit: Straight
- Weight: 300 g (44/38)
- Side seam length: 106 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Female
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: DURASTRETCH ENGINEERED ECO DWR HEAVY BS ( 94%PA 6%EA )