The Agner Engineered Softshell is designed for fast and light multi-pitching in remote alpine terrain in medium temperatures.
What really sets it apart is its engineered CORDURA® – special rock-resistant CORDURA® yarns are woven directly in to reinforce the double-weave, air permeable DURASTRETCH softshell fabric, so there is no need for patches or extra seams. As a result, you get a lighter, softer-feel, yet with additional abrasion-resistance and durability and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Four-way stretch fabric inserts at the back provide additional breathability, plus complete freedom of movement. This is further supported by the high reach construction.
This jacket has a women’s specific fit – both the fabrics and longer-at-the-back pattern are designed to match the female anatomy. The harness-compatible chest pockets ensure easy access while climbing or when carrying a pack. And the Agner Engineered Softshell packs down small into its own compression pouch.
- One hand adjustable hood
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Abrasion-resistant material blend
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 290 g (44/38)
- Layers: Softshell
- Gender: Female
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Technologies: Cordura (for abrasion resistance)
- Back length: 68 cm (44/38)
- Main material: DURASTRETCH ACTIVE ENGINEERED ECO DWR BS ( 94%PA 6%EA )
- Insert: Backside / DURASTRETCH ACTIVE 4-WAY ECO DWR 118 BS
- CSR: PFC-free
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.