Stylish technical men’s shirt for alpine climbing and summer mountaineering, engineered with CORDURA® fiber technology.
The Agner Engineered Shirt is a stylish, engineered, technical shirt for alpine climbing, trekking or travelling in the mountains.Made with CORDURA® fibre technology, it has special yarns woven into the 2-way stretch material at strategic areas to enhance abrasion-resistance. The resulting lightweight, soft-feel fabric has high tear- and abrasion-resistance, and durability.Further intelligent design details such as the special sleeve gusset and back pleat provide freedom of movement. The breathable nylon fabric also has a PFC-free water-repellent finish and is easy care.
- Front opening with hidden buttons
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Back pleat for improved freedom of movement
- Collar button down
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 256 g (50/L)
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Gender: Male
- Fit: Regular
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: DURASTRETCH ENGINEERED ECO DWR 134 BS ( 94%PA 6%EA )