Made of our proprietary 2.5-layer POWERTEX Extreme weather protection fabric with CORDURA®, waterproof welded seams and bonded details, the Agner Cordura Shell Jacket offers the right combination of performance, weight and durability.
Rock-resistant CORDURA® yarns are woven directly in to reinforce the POWERTEX – so there is no need for patches or extra seams – further supporting the excellent freedom of movement. And the athletic fit with free motion patterning prevents hem-lift while climbing. We also give the fabric a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The storm hood is ergonomically tailored to accommodate a helmet, but has a unique-to-the-market gusseted construction and single-handed adjustment that guarantees a precise fit whether you are wearing one or not. For maximum protection, the high collar is integrated into the hood. Harness-compatible chest pockets ensure easy access while climbing or when carrying a pack. And the Agner Cordura Shell Jacket stows away into its own compact compression pouch.
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a climbing helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- Innovative hidden zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without the helmet
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- Front zip with internal full-length rainproof flap
- Practical and easily accessible chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Bonded details
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Weight: 350 g (50/L)
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX EXTREME 2.5L 10k/10k ECO DWR CORDURA® 108 ( 100%PA )