The Agner Cordura Hoody is a hybrid technical fleece designed for long rock routes, classic mountain ascents or alpine trekking.
Our proprietary POLARLITE fleece has a soft inner face, provides warmth without bulk and dries exceptionally fast after a strenuous approach. Rock resistant CORDURA® yarns in the knitted fabric give enhanced abrasion-resistance and maximum comfort. DURASTRETCH inserts at the shoulders, back and sleeves provide additional breathability and freedom of movement. We match these material functions with the corresponding needs of different areas of your body by using smart patterning and a body mapped construction to give an athletic fit.
With two zipped outer pockets and a tailored hood that works perfectly under a helmet.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Weight: 370 g (44/38)
- Layers: Thermal
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Main material: DST 4-WAY ECO DWR 123 BS ( 84%PA 16%EA )
- Main Finishing: SOFT BRUSHED INNER FACE