A men’s functional T-shirt made of Dry’ton with CORDURA® fibre technology for alpine climbing, summer mountaineering and trekking.
The Agner Climb Tee is a functional T-shirt made of Dry’ton with CORDURA® fibre technology for alpine climbing, summer mountaineering and trekking.This breathable, stretch, functional tee has a cotton-like feel, yet wicks moisture quickly away from the skin to prevent overheating or chilling. We use CORDURA® fiber technology for its enhanced tear- and abrasion-resistance, and long-lasting durability.Raglan sleeves prevent chafing, while the 4-way stretch fabric and special gussets allow wide freedom of movement. Cut longer at the back. In addition, on longer trips, Polygiene® technology ensures permanent odour control.
- Raglan sleeve to avoid chafing on seams
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Weight: 174 g (50/L)
- Gender: Male
- Main Finishing: POLYGIENE
- Insert: Side / Elbow / Knee / Innerleg hem / Backside / Shoulder
- Main material: DRYTON KNIT CORDURA® 222 ( 94%PA 6%EA )